Hydrogen Peroxide 12% (food grade) H2O2
- 16 fl oz Bottle
- Useful in oxygen therapy
- Helps improve immune function
| Hydrogen Peroxide 12% (food grade)
Hydrogen Peroxide 12% (food grade)
16 fl oz Bottle
Must be diluted before using.
Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide helps oxygenate the body, is useful in oxygen therapy, helps improve immune function, and may be beneficial in the treatment of chronic illnesses.
We recommend using a Dropper Bottle to make administering the hydrogen peroxide easier.
- 1st week: 1/4 tsp. in 32 oz. distilled water, drink 4 oz. every hour.
- 2nd week: 1/2 tsp. in 32 oz. distilled water, drink 4 oz. every hour.
- 3rd week: 3/4 tsp. in 32 oz. distilled water, drink 4 oz. every hour.
- 4th week: 1 tsp. in 32 oz. distilled water, drink 4 oz. every hour.
- 5th week: 1 1/4 tsp. in 32 oz. distilled water, drink 4 oz. every hour.
- 6th week: 1 1/2 tsp. in 32 oz. distilled water, drink 4 oz. every hour.
- 1 tsp. thereafter
- May substitute the 4 oz. every hour for 8 oz. four times a day.
H2O2 – Hydrogen Peroxide – IN THE BATHROOM:
- Keep a spray bottle of 3% H2O2 in the shower. Spray your body after washing to replace the acid mantle on your skin that soap removes.
- Spray toilet paper with 3% H2O2 before wiping.
- Use 3% H2O2 on a cotton ball as a facial freshener after washing.
- Add 1½-3 pints 12% H2O2 to a full bathtub for a detoxifying bath. (Note: try not to use that after 6-7:00 p.m. – the increased absorbed oxygen may keep you awake). For everyday baths, use 3-4 tablespoons of 12% H202 in the bathwater.
- Athlete’s Foot: Soak feet nightly in 3% H2O2
- Mouthwash: Use 3% H2O2. Add a dash of liquid chlorophyll for flavoring, if desired.
- Toothpaste: Use baking soda and add enough 3% H2O2 to make a paste. Or, just dip your brush in 3% H2O2 and brush.
- Douche: Equal parts of 3% H2O2 and water is the maximum usage. Start with more water, and gradually increase the amount of 3% H2O2 you add.
- Enema: 6 tablespoons 3% H2O2 to a quart of water is the maximum usage. Start with 3 tablespoons 3% H2O2 and gradually increase the amount.
- Colonic: 1 pint 3% H2O2 to five gallons of water is the maximum usage. Start with ½ pint 3% H2O2 and gradually increase the amount.
How to Dilute H2O2 – 1 Part 12% Hydrogen Peroxide Added to 3 Parts Water = 3% Solution
H2O2 – Hydrogen Peroxide – IN THE KITCHEN:
- Vegetable Soak: (in place of Clorox) Add ¼ cup 3% H2O2 to a sink full of cold water. Soak light vegetables (lettuce, etc.) 20 minutes, thicker skinned vegetables (like cucumbers) for 30 minutes. Drain and dry (they keep longer, too). If time is a problem, you can spray the vegetables with straight 3% H2O2, let stand for a couple of minutes, rinse and dry.
- Leftover Tossed Salad: Put 1 tablespoon 3% H2O2 in ½ cup water, and spray the top of the salad with the solution before covering and refrigerating. If you aren’t in the mood for salad, the next day, try this: Put the salad (everything – tomatoes, radishes, and all) in the blender with ½ cup juice (tomato, carrot, etc.). Blend. Then fold in an additional ½ cup of juice. Add seasoning to taste and drink your salad.
- To Freshen Kitchen: Keep a spray bottle of 3% H2O2 in the kitchen. Use it to wipe off counter tops and appliances. It disinfects and gives the kitchen a fresh smell. Works great inside the refrigerator. (works on formica desk tops, too.)
- Marinade: Place chicken or beef in a casserole dish (avoid use of aluminum pans), and cover with 3% H2O2. It may take several pints depending on amount of meat/chicken. Place, loosely covered in refrigerator overnight. The next day, rinse and cook.
- In the Dishwasher: Add 2 oz. of 3% H2O2 to your regular washing formula. Your glasses will really sparkle.
- Sprouting Seeds: add 1 oz. 3% H2O2 to 1 pint of water and soak the seeds overnight. Add the same amount of hydrogen peroxide each time you rinse the seeds. Some people have reported ¾” sprouts in 24 hours.
- Plants: Put 1 oz. 3% H2O2 in 1 quart of water. Water or mist plants with this solution. Put 8 oz. white sugar, and 4-8 oz. 3% hydrogen peroxide in 1 gallon of water. Use this as an insecticide spray.
- Humidifiers/Steamers: Use 1 pint 3% H2O2 in 1 gallon water. (Helps keep them clean, too.)
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Neither the manufacture or distributor or seller makes any claims or representation of this product.
Why purchase from HEALTHandMED?
- We are extremely easy to get ahold of before and after the sale if you have any questions by calling us toll free at1-888-649-3650. Outside of the U.S., call 1-435-275-4487.Or e-mail your questions to email@example.com
- No Risk, No Buyer's Remorse, 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.