Flavo-C by NutriPlex - NUTNUF-2/100
Flavo-C by NutriPlex - 100 Tablets
Optimal support for colds, flu, exhaustion, bruising, immunity & more.
Primary Support for:
Epithelial & Endothelial Tissues
Acerola cherry, 200mg, Echinacea purpurea, and a proprietary blend of Wild Pansy (viola tricolor), Bilberry, Horse Chestnut A COMPLETELY VEGETARIAN FORMULA.
In addition to the unique properties, synergists and cofactors of this food, each serving provides the following nutrients contained within the above food nutrient blend (not as isolates): Vitamin C (not as the isolate/synthetic ascorbic acid), but rather the entire whole food complex, including antioxidants, bioflavonoids (esp. rutin), trace mineral activators, enzymes, synergistic minerals, and more.
Daily Adult Serving Size:
4-8 tablets. Not intended for pregnant or lactating women without consent of physician, or as directed by health professional.
What Our Bodies Need:
Vitamin C-ascorbic acid pills are not enough! An insufficient dietary intake of vitamin C complex and related bioflavonoid complexes and synergistic nutrients found in whole, raw foods may lead to problems with capillary fragility that impairs healing, eyesight (macular degeneration, glaucoma) and leads to bruising; fails to nourish the adrenals and other glands; manifests in “spider veins” and varicose veins; and suppression of the immune system, manifesting in susceptibility to colds, flu and infection. Vitamin C complex is most notably associated with its healing benefits to protect against destruction and disintegration of epithelial and endothelial cells as in scurvy, gum disease, cellulite and arterial damage. Further, antihistamine qualities of vitamin C foods are helpful in skin eruptions and allergic reactions.
Vitamin C Complex & Bioflavonoids Support:
- Protection of capillaries and other blood vessels
- Eye health
- Inflammation and repair processes
- Immune response
- Lymphatic system function
- Blood vessel elasticity, health, maintenance and integrity
- Endocrine gland support
- Support of most major organs
- Skin health, repair, growth, elasticity and maintenance
- Bone development and musculoskeletal health
- Health of the gums and mouth linings
- Smooth muscle tissues
- Digestive tract health
- Support of respiratory tract
- Support for emotional and physical stress
- Wound healing
- Capillary wall support (esp. due to bioflavonoids, e.g., spider veins, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, bruising)
- Protection of vitamin C and other vitamins such as vitamin A and E from oxidation
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ©2008 NutriPlex Formulas, Inc. • Statements are made based on independent food science research and have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information contained herein are for educational purposes only and are not to be used for or in place of proper medical diagnosis and care under a qualified physician. Always check with your physician beforeusing any product for contraindications and proper use.
Why purchase from HEALTHandMED?
- We are extremely easy to get ahold of before and after the sale if you have any questions by calling us toll free at1-888-649-3650. Outside of the U.S., call 1-435-275-4487.Or e-mail your questions to email@example.com
- No Risk No Buyer's Remorse 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.