A synergistic blend of herbs favored by women
When experiencing the 'change of life'
women often experience hot flashes, mood swings, difficulty sleeping, problems with concentration & fatigue among other symptoms.
Dr. Christopher's Hormonal Changease all natural formula was designed to aid menopausal symptoms & support female hormone function.
1. Produce Milk: Dr. Christopher reminded us that it requires a certain balance of hormones--estrogens and progesterones--to produce milk. If a woman doesn't seem to be making enough milk, she should balance up her hormones by taking a few capsules of this formula.
2. Rebuilding Weak and Malfunctioning Areas: These are natural herbal foods that are needed by both men and women at all ages. Being "natural" herbs, the human body can accept, assimilate and use those materials that are needed to produce estrogens and other hormones naturally. This formula will assist in rebuilding the weak malfunctioning areas and help keep the organs healthy so they can supply the proper amounts of hormones and estrogens themselves. Herbs are a natural food, so they do not have "side effects" and "after effects" as are so evident in man-made and synthetic drugs.
Whenever malfunction shows in either woman or man, in the reproductive areas, it is good to use the two formulas together, i.e., Female Reproductive and Hormonal Changease and for women and Dr. Christopher's Male Urinary Tract and Hormonal Changease for men.
3. Youth, Expecting Mothers and Those in Menopause: This combination, called Hormonal Changease, helps youths going into puberty, expecting mothers whose hormones sometimes cause problems (one husband says that when his wife is pregnant her "hormones are raging"), women going through the change of life and men, too.
Black Cohosh Root, Sarsaparilla Root, American Ginseng Root, Licorice Root, False Unicorn Root, Blessed Thistle Herb & Squawvine Herb.
As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules 3 times a day or as directed by your health care professional.
Store in a cool, dry place.
1. Rh Problem Solved Without Transfusion: Dr. Christopher worked during pregnancies to heal women with serious problems, and his results seem to us miraculous. One of his students from northern Utah had had three children with the Rh problem; in each case, they had to have a complete blood transfusion, having their blood completely drained out of them. This lady was told that because of her advanced Rh problem, she was not to have any more children. In addition to the Rh problem, she would require open heart surgery, and another pregnancy might kill not only her, but the child. She asked Dr. Christopher for help. He could promise her nothing, but tried to help her cleanse her blood. She took the Blood Stream Formula tea in order to cleanse the blood, the female corrective formula Female Reproductive and hormone-balancing formula, Hormonal Changease and plenty of red raspberry leaf tea. After a lecture some time later, the lady approached Dr. Christopher with a new baby, born naturally with no Rh problem whatsoever. The lady had several children since that time, with no more trouble. This shows that the Rh factor stems from a problem of toxicity inside the mother, which can be overcome with herbs and diet.
2. Surgery on Uterus, Bladder and Breast Avoided: Dr. Christopher always checked his patients with iridology before advising them. A lady came to him, aged about 45, asking for a reading to help with her condition. He saw that she had a prolapsed transverse colon which had dropped to a point where it tipped her uterus and pinched her bladder, and she was having a very serious trouble there. She had problems with the ovaries, with infection in both of them, and she was troubled with vaginal drainage. In addition, she had one breast that was badly infected, which might necessitate having part of the breast removed if she had asked another doctor for treatment. After the reading, Dr. Christopher asked why she had come to him and what she wanted him to do. She said that she had just spent three days in a clinic, where they had verified everything he had read from her irises, but they wanted her to go to the hospital immediately and have the uterus removed and the bladder stitched up to the spinal cord area, and also have her breast removed. She was frightened of all this cutting, so she wanted to find help in some other way.
She promised that she would stay on the program that Dr. Christopher advised. She took the female corrective Female Reproductive and hormone-balancing combinations Hormonal Changease, used the vaginal bolus V.B. six nights a week, flushing out each morning with the slant board routine, massaging 15 to 20 minutes a day on the abdominal and pelvic area while the tea was inside. She was also to use the Three Oil Massage over the abdominal area, and go on the three-day cleanse and mucusless diet. In addition, she was to drink a gallon of steam-distilled water a day, and plenty of red raspberry leaf tea. She kept her bowels clean with the lower bowel formula Lower Bowel, and kept the bloodstream cleaned up with the Blood Stream Formula tea.
Dr. Christopher did not see her again for six months. When she came to see him this time, she bounced in, not dragging as she had before, a totally different woman, much happier and healthier. She had no operations, and yet her prolapsed transverse colon had gone back into place, and her uterus and bladder had gone back into position. She was feeling like a new woman, and she did indeed have a new system by following through with the entire herbal problem.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Why purchase from HEALTHandMED?