40-60 SESSION RECTANGULAR PURPLE ARRAY FOR
IONIC DETOX FOOT BATHS
The plate based arrays are superior to the coil based cylinder arrays as they provide more consistent ion production (and amperage) over the life of the array. The performance of cylinder array degrades with each usage because the diameter of the coil get smaller each time, thus reducing the active metal surface that generates the ions.
This specially designed array also lays low at the bottom of the basin so it does not require lots of water to cover it. Less water means higher concentration of ions in the water. The extra vents on the top increase the water flow and make the ion generating process more efficient and make the cleaning job easier. This array is more convenient to wash in the dishwasher since the longer portion of the extension cable may be removed.
BEWARE! Most other ionizing detox arrays on the market are made of 200 series steel which is much more corrosive because it consists of 15% carbon (304 steel is 8% carbon). Also, 200 series arrays will commonly last approximately half as many uses. HEALTHandMED has tested these arrays with a special stainless steel testing solution to verify that these are actually 304 stainless steel as the manufacturer claims.
- 40-60 Session Life
- 8 (304 Stainless Steel) ionizing plates (50mm x 24mm x 1mm).
- Cable length: 2' BONUS: 5' Extension Cable. Total: 7' cable length
When you purchase 1 array: 1 extension cable will be supplied. When you purchase 2 or more arrays: 2 extension cables will be supplied.
- BONUS: 1 packet array cleaning solution. If you use our optional array cleaner to clean and condition the array, you can significantly extend the array usage life and further reduce the operating cost.
- Requires a LARGE array soaking jar
- Compatible with almost all foot bath systems. They have the standard phono jack connector which is 1/4" diameter and 1.25" long.
Not compatible with FB901 series models
Not compatible with some FB801 series models
Why Buy From HEALTHandMED?