NUTGL101472 - Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser WOMENS
Vitamin Code RAW B-12 1,000mcg (30 Caps.)
Although the human body does store vitamin B12, it is the most common nutritional deficiency in the developing world and possibly in the U.S. (reports the August 2005 issue of the Harvard Health Letter) Essential to protect the body against anemia and support a healthy central nervous system*, vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body.† Helping to support the body's own production of energy through its role in the metabolism of food, vitamin B12 helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells and is also needed to make DNA, the genetic material in all cells.†
Why Vitamin Code RAW B-12?
Garden of Life's RAW B-12 is a comprehensive, whole-food vitamin B12 formula made with RAW Food-Created Nutrients. Cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, the RAW Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code formulas enable natural recognition of nutrients by your body, just as nature intended. Code Factors are the known and yet to be discovered synergistic compounds found in food and are necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole-foods that the body thrives upon. Vitamin Code RAW B-12 is RAW,gluten-free, dairy-free and contains no binders or fillers. Taking this RAW B-12 formula to the next level, Vitamin Code RAW B-12 also provides a RAW probiotic and enzyme blend along with a RAW organic fruit and vegetable blend for additional nutritional support.
Individuals who may benefit from Vitamin Code RAW B-12 include:
Vitamin Code RAW B-12 Nature-Intended Benefits:
- Strict Vegetarians - Vitamin B12 is found predominantly in animal and dairy products so this group may be especially prone to vitamin B12 deficiency which can potentially affect the brain and nervous system. At levels only slightly lower than normal, a range of symptoms such as occasional constipation, significant decrease in energy, and poor memory may be experienced. Vitamin Code RAW B-12 is Vegetarian-friendly making it a great choice for those individuals.†
- Elderly population†
- Those with pernicious anemia, a form of megaloblastic anemia*†
- pregnant women†
- Those with digestive problems, gastric bypass (may not be able to make enough vitamin B12)†
- Anemia Support*
- Mental and Physical Energy†
- Central Nervous System Health†
- Optimal Digestion†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
© 2008 by Garden of Life
Why purchase from HEALTHandMED?
- We are extremely easy to get ahold of before and after the sale if you have any questions by calling us toll free at1-888-649-3650. Outside of the U.S., call 1-435-275-4487.Or e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Risk No Buyer's Remorse 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.